The Lean IT Association Foundation E-Learning covers all elements to introduce you to Lean IT. After completion of the module, you will be able to participate effectively in a Lean IT transformation program.
This time and cost effective E-Learning follows the global standard for Lean IT. This E-Learning provides participants with a unique training and certification experience according to the Lean IT standard, set by the Lean IT Association (LITA). After completion of the course and the exam, students will be awarded with the Lean IT Association Foundation Certificate.
Computer Based Training (CBT) during a period of 90 days.
Course and Learning Objectives:
At the end of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Understand the concepts behind Lean and how Lean can be applied in IT
- Analyze customer value and translate the voice of the customer to processes
- Understand Lean concepts as customer value, value streams, flow, pull, perfection
- Diagnose and improve processes with value stream mapping
- Problem solving with the Kaizen approach
- Work with the DMAIC improvement cycle
- Designate improvement activities that improve process results
- Understand what behaviors & attitudes are essential within Lean organizations
- Prepare the student to take the Lean IT Association Foundation Certification exam succesfully